Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twozeroeleven.



Happy New Year people!
Okay this is going to be a quick one since I'm quite busy right now,
like you know, movie marathon. HAHA

So erm, I'm just glad that from 2010, I learnt what I should do and what shouldn't,
who I can trust and who I can't, who is worth loving and who isn't,
who I can talk to about certain issues and not others,
who are there for me when needed and who aren't,
what I should put as priorities and what I should put next. Things like that.

Let's just hope this year will be nicer, that I'd get to be a much better person.
Let those who deserve to stay, stay.
And those who don't, well hopefully we'll find people more deserving.
This is it, a fresh start.
May Allah give us strength to get through yet another year. Amin.


Okay done. Baiiii nak sambung Desperate Housewives. BAHAHA :B


No comments: