Sunday, December 11, 2011

You, this date, 20 years ago.

Hi, it's my Batman's birthday today. 

If I have to describe him in 4 words, those words will be "wonderful, awesome, handsome, amazing, caring, sweet, smart, and funny". Oh wait, that's 9 words. I should have thought about it first before I started typing. Too late now.


Anyway, here, I drew you some pictures. Free hand.


Please assume there are 20 candles on it, thank you.




Sorry that it's pink in colour. It pretty much depends 
on my personal interest :P




Oh, you're welcome.




Happy Birthday Syafiq! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Je t'aime ♥






I'm great at drawing aren't I? I knew itttttttt. Should apply for Arts already. Ha-ha -.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx dear! Hehe nice artwork you got they.hihi. Why is it my hair like that eh?haha. Btw, the 9 words same goes to you too. :) I love you!

Lina Nadia said...

I didn't do it on purpose. Hehe. I couldn't possibly draw your hair perfectly, cos nothing can beat your awesomeness, that's why :)

Anonymous said...

Btw, I just realize ada typo.hehe.