Saturday, February 8, 2014

YOLO.


These few months have been such a roller coaster ride for me. Having to deal with stressful matters and problems, I realized that this is just the beginning. There's just so much to think of, and so many work to be settled that I started to feel suffocated. I guess this is just a little taste of adulthood, and I'm not sure if I like it. 

Going to be 23 this year, I keep reminding myself that I can't be dependent forever. This is the time to actually move from my comfort zone, once and for all. All these hardships, all these worries, they're temporary. Things do get better, so just be patient and endure it for the time being.

Everything else is pretty much the way I wanted it to be. Life is good when you live it. Of course there will be bitterness and sourness once in a while but turn those into your strength instead of your weakness. Then you'll see :)  

No comments: