Thursday, October 17, 2013

Broader.

Just a little thought.

If I disagree with something, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions. If I disagree with something, it's not necessarily because your opinion is wrong and mine is right. Everyone has their rights to speak up, because everyone has different ways of thinking. Just because my opinions aren't the same as yours, doesn't mean I don't want to engage in whatever ideas you have. 

Sometimes I don't understand people. They give no brain about the bigger matters, and focus on trivial matters that are far less important. Open up your minds. There are a lot of other things to be worried about, so instead of focusing on the things that don't matter much, learn to see the bigger picture. Think, hard. Consider other options and constraints, and ask yourself, "Do I really need to do this?" Some things are just not worth your time. 

On a brighter note, I'm grateful. God has His own way of showing us what's to be done and what's not to. Looking at how things ended, maybe this is His way of showing that it is just not worth it :)

Shoes that don't fit, people who just don't get it.

No comments: