Thursday, July 17, 2014

Free As A Birdie ♡





Salam Ramadhan & hello people!

Just feel like I owe this blog an update. Not that people want to read anyway, lol but well. 

A little life update. I'm done with my degree, currently just staying at home waiting to officially graduate in November, insyaAllah. There's still no exact date yet as I recall, which is kind of expected of my university anyway. So basically my routine every day now that I have all the time in the world is just watching movies, or reading something, at home. Nothing to think of, nothing to be stressing about, just plain leisure. THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. While my friends have already started applying for jobs and even working, I'm still in my honeymoon mood and I don't think I'm going to change this any time soon. Not until I graduated, at least. Call me lazy, I don't care. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. And I'm loving every second of this free time I have  Photobucket

I don't know if I'm ready for work. I feel like there are so many things I don't know about. I feel the need to constantly gain knowledge, any knowledge at all, before I could be ready to face the real world. There are things that I want to get done first. After I get these things done, then only I will be ready to start working. I've thought of furthering my studies, in fact I've already been accepted to 5 of the universities I applied to. But then, because of certain constraints, I had to go for the Plan B instead. I guess it's probably not the right time yet. Orang cakap, belum ada rezeki. I believe in God's plan. If it's not for me now, maybe it's for the better. There's always next time right? :)

Other than that, life is treating me pretty good. When I look at things on the bright side, there are so many things to be grateful of. You know that feeling when you're sad and you feel so unfortunate and then you start to realize all the other wonderful things you can be thankful for? That. So don't feel down when you face little glitches in life. It's not the end. At least that's how I comfort myself normally.  

So now is probably a good time to start my online business. Or maybe travel a bit? I don't know. Go with the flow, they say. So let's just see where this brings me to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which uni do u apply?